SkipTheDishes, Winnipeg— Operations Manager - Courier Success
February 2016 - PRESENT
- Lead, direct and coach a team of recruiting associates with the interviewing and on-boarding process of contracted food couriers for the network.
- Provide next-level customer support to couriers for any issues they may have with payments, app issues, scheduling or live support.
- Build and maintain business relationships with many restaurants who act as Skip hubs on the network
- Weekly scheduling of internal employees and over 1500 food couriers.
- Schedule forecasting, daily, weekly and monthly based on factors that could affect courier growth, order volume spikes and other factors that could impact business needs.
- Designed and implemented a referral tracking system, to help grow the courier pool in over 25 cities.
- Email marketing for Couriers within the network.
Uber, Ottawa — Partner Support Coordinator
February 2015 - February 2016
- Provide superior customer service with potential partners who want to become partners with Uber. The main point of contact for any partner complaints and support issues.
- Lead a team of Partner Support Representatives and maintain high CSAT scores, low wait time and low interaction time.
- Help, support, coach and provide feedback to partners in everyday problems or issues that may occur.
- Schedule, interview, train and coach PSR's to be well developed in all aspects of the role in which they need to be filled.
- Solving daily problems from uploading documents, banking information, complaints, payment issues, account sign up, fraud, deactivations, etc.
- Book, and organize venues for information presentations and Q&A's with potential partners and provide statistical data for supply growth in the city
- Checking inventory levels and ordering additional equipment from suppliers.
- Generate, organize special events to spread the word of Uber. Help create marketing plans and ideas. Organize partner gatherings and special events.
American Eagle Outfitters, St.John’s — Assistant Manager
April 2012 - February 2015
- Worked directly under the store manager in daily operations of a high volume-clothing store; serving over 5,000 customers per week. Managing a core staff of 40 and 100 plus during peak seasons. training and coaching staff in areas of sales and customer service, cash management, budgeting, sales forecasting, employee relations, merchandising, marketing and promotions.
- Bringing in new customers by organizing groups to participate in Mall fashion
- Scheduling of associates in accordance to availability, sales trends, peak seasons, promotional events and vacation time requests
- Research upcoming clothing trends. Increasing traffic flow into the store and leading revenue to increase.
- Trained staff in selling - through increased product knowledge, try-on sessions and customer first standards.
- Participated in district conference calls pertaining to business financials, upcoming events, hiring goals and sales forecasting
- Lead floor-set, product rearrangement and merchandising of products on the floor.
Old Navy, St.John’s — Merchandising Manager
April 2012 - February 2015
Worked directly under Store Manager in daily operations, sales forecasting, shipment, inventory, staff recruitment and visual standards.
Responsible for leading team to receive and distribute shipment of clothing product up to but not limited to three times a week.
- Coached staff on standards and time management. Making sure flow of product was followed by companies UPH (Units per Hour) standards.
- Led teams to re arrange product and set up visuals throughout stores to appeal to customer base to increase revenue on a daily basis.
- Participated in many volunteer activities including; Big Brothers, Big sisters. Daffodil Place. Make a Wish foundation and Royal Canadian Armed Forces.